Halloween is a fantastic event that is quite active. Think of the things you have to do as a cross between the harvest festival (running to houses) and christmas (learning about the villagers).
During this week, the Pumpkin king will stop by your town and talk to you. You may or may not have to find him. He will tell you to purchase as much Halloween masks from Able’s and as much candy as you can hold at Nook’s. He’ll tell you that you need to use the masks to scare villagers on halloween and candy will be used as prizes for the villagers.
During this month, talk to your villagers. You will learn about what they like and what they are scared of. There are 6 masks and they are scared of most of them, tough against others, and extremely scared of one. You want to find out which they are extremely scared of.
October 31 (6pm-12am)
Most of your villagers will be in their houses. These are the ones you need to scare. The others will be wandering around your town looking for you. They will get you and they will trick you. They are all dressed as the Pumpkin King. Why? Because the Pumpkin King is also wandering around.
- Halt the impostors
- Scare the indoor villagers
- Find the real Pumpkin King (difficult since the impostors and him reset when you enter/exit a building)
- Get lollipops
Yes, lollipops. You can’t buy these. You can get them from scaring the indoor villagers. You give these to the real Pumpkin King and he’ll give you a piece of the Horror set. The Horror set is unorderable, the pumpkin/halloween set is orderable and you can buy it at nook’s during October.
The Pumpkin King loves lollipops and is more than happy to part with his Horror set for one.
He also likes candy but will only trade Halloween furniture, masks, or extra clothing. Rarely though, he will trade a horror piece for candy. It’s very rare and it’s a waste to keep trying candy for it.
You can get candy for failing to scare the villagers. They will play a game with you when you fail and will give you a candy if you win. If you choose the mask they are tough against, or you lose their game, they will do a trick on you. Tricks depend on the villagers.
The fake Kings outside will try to catch you and will play a game with you or just do a trick. Same rules — you win, candy; not, trick.
- timidrobot likes this
- thealikit likes this
- sugarplumtoaster likes this
- pinkiepiedreamer likes this
- rainb0wbytes likes this
- rainb0wcrossing reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- hakabaib likes this
- iamsonicallyscrewed likes this
- ocherryxlimeadeo likes this
- chibwe likes this
- lame-white-chocolate reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- lame-white-chocolate likes this
- wackson-jang likes this
- sugarpiecrossing reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- darkwolflove likes this
- stack-of-64-lime-slime reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- stack-of-64-lime-slime likes this
- wardenofthenorth likes this
- krismywolf likes this
- kpossibles likes this
- fujoboka likes this
- teacupsandcapes likes this
- owlcatsandtea likes this
- bonsly likes this
- silentmercenary likes this
- thirtysixkarsonmars reblogged this from testchamber19
- miyomo likes this
- cutienewt reblogged this from testchamber19
- ladychraelix reblogged this from girlcalledbob
- upperstories likes this
- girlcalledbob reblogged this from testchamber19
- testchamber19 reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- jacquelinekali likes this
- gtccreations likes this
- caramel-suture likes this
- khstar126 likes this
- valylynn likes this
- saltykun reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- barronvonbonbon likes this
- myungtao likes this
- nekoorange124 likes this
- geniebabe likes this
- il---cervo---piccolo likes this
- euminhae reblogged this from gregcayabyab
- gregcayabyab reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- electrictechnique likes this
- shadows126 likes this
- rumpington likes this
- just-call-me-your-prince likes this
- curly-roots reblogged this from bidoofcrossing