Halloween is a fantastic event that is quite active. Think of the things you have to do as a cross between the harvest festival (running to houses) and christmas (learning about the villagers).
During this week, the Pumpkin king will stop by your town and talk to you. You may or may not have to find him. He will tell you to purchase as much Halloween masks from Able’s and as much candy as you can hold at Nook’s. He’ll tell you that you need to use the masks to scare villagers on halloween and candy will be used as prizes for the villagers.
During this month, talk to your villagers. You will learn about what they like and what they are scared of. There are 6 masks and they are scared of most of them, tough against others, and extremely scared of one. You want to find out which they are extremely scared of.
October 31 (6pm-12am)
Most of your villagers will be in their houses. These are the ones you need to scare. The others will be wandering around your town looking for you. They will get you and they will trick you. They are all dressed as the Pumpkin King. Why? Because the Pumpkin King is also wandering around.
- Halt the impostors
- Scare the indoor villagers
- Find the real Pumpkin King (difficult since the impostors and him reset when you enter/exit a building)
- Get lollipops
Yes, lollipops. You can’t buy these. You can get them from scaring the indoor villagers. You give these to the real Pumpkin King and he’ll give you a piece of the Horror set. The Horror set is unorderable, the pumpkin/halloween set is orderable and you can buy it at nook’s during October.
The Pumpkin King loves lollipops and is more than happy to part with his Horror set for one.
He also likes candy but will only trade Halloween furniture, masks, or extra clothing. Rarely though, he will trade a horror piece for candy. It’s very rare and it’s a waste to keep trying candy for it.
You can get candy for failing to scare the villagers. They will play a game with you when you fail and will give you a candy if you win. If you choose the mask they are tough against, or you lose their game, they will do a trick on you. Tricks depend on the villagers.
The fake Kings outside will try to catch you and will play a game with you or just do a trick. Same rules — you win, candy; not, trick.
- milky-xing reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- celiy reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- strangelittlekitten reblogged this from frillcrossing
- soupliss likes this
- meowkii likes this
- cuppkins likes this
- ron-in-a-tardis reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- aldeacrossing likes this
- acnltutorials reblogged this from frillcrossing and added:
- the-headless-king likes this
- cosmee likes this
- ghost-gal likes this
- frillcrossing reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- mistygeek likes this
- celebicutie reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- milltanks likes this
- insanevi98 likes this
- shibakisses likes this
- harleigh138 reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- gooeygingin likes this
- addictedtofrills likes this
- 25coriandah likes this
- ghostjaku likes this
- jona90048 likes this
- evonee likes this
- memphis likes this
- pilibilli likes this
- daisy-of-oshiro reblogged this from bidoofcrossing and added:
- daisy-of-oshiro likes this
- pikashua reblogged this from bidoofcrossing and added:
- elzamars reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- spookyheadtilts likes this
- spiritedcherry likes this
- robotic-dad likes this
- fantopiacrossing reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- f-u-l-l-m-e-t-a-l-s likes this
- jimmybreakfastpig likes this
- sammyandicepop likes this
- ericka-nicole likes this
- mayoruri reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- rainbowsamaundercover reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- rainbowsamaundercover likes this
- rachaelcrossing likes this
- mvalladolid likes this
- flossiebear likes this
- mayorred reblogged this from bidoofcrossing
- dr34ms-4nd-scr34ms likes this
- timidrobot likes this
- thealikit likes this
- sugarplumtoaster likes this