If you asked a question and it didn’t get an answer, it’s probably because it can be answered reading the FAQ/Masterpost.
Can we trade Friend Codes?
- Sorry, I don’t trade FC’s on tumblr. I will only ever trade if I am looking for an item in New Leaf, or a Pokemon in Pokemon X.
I have the American/Japanese/Korean version of the game, can we trade Friend Codes?
- Like I said, I don’t trade FC’s on tumblr, however I am interested in finding someone with the Korean version. I’ll also be interested in visiting international towns during holidays, which I’ll be sure to post when I’m looking to venture out.
It’s been seven days and Isabelle isn’t sleeping!! Am I never going to be able to get the Dream Suite now?
- You can still get it, just be patient, wait a few more days, and check you’ve met the requirements. You’ll get it soon enough.
The number of days to unlock X store has passed/I haven’t spent the required number of bells in X days to unlock Y store! Am I still able to unlock it?
- Of course! Anything listed in the master post for unlocking stores are the minimum requirements - the game isn’t going to lock you out of unlocking a store.
My dream address is … can you visit my town via the Dream Suite?
- Well you can send it, but I can’t guarantee I’ll visit.
Where is the catalog?
- The catalog doesn’t become available until you have unlocked T&T Mart.
I keep tripping but I’m not wearing a King Tut Mask, and I haven’t gotten a bad fortune from Katrina!! What’s wrong?
- You’re just having bad luck in general, simply change the clothing you’re wearing and you should be fine.
I have a QR code/screen shot you might like!
- Great, send it via the submit button and I’ll check it out, I might even post it!
How do I use QR codes in New Leaf?
- First of all you need to unlock the QR Code machine - which is unlocked after befriending Sable (speaking to her for 10 days) - you then have to ask Sable to use the QR Code machine, and scan the QR codes through that - NOT the QR code scanner on the 3DS’ camera.
I can’t display more than 10 patterns in my town with out it being overwritten!
- If you want to display more than 10 patterns in your town you need an additional character
How do I get a Friend Code?
- The friend code in New Leaf is the same as the 3DS’ friend code.
Are you going to make videos for New Leaf?
- As of now, no. I will be blogging gameplay here though. I am, however, considering setting up a donation feature, where proceeds could go towards capture equipment - however I’m uncertain at this stage, as I probably wont have time to make videos, and I don’t particularly want to take other peoples money.
Can I import my character from the Wii/DS version? Can I visit my Wii/DS town, too?
- Nope, New Leaf is only compatible with New Leaf
The information on X post is wrong/there is a typo.
- Sadly I’m not a super-human and this happens. Just drop me a message and I’ll fix it up (:
I’m confused about X post, can you explain it better to me?
- I’m not great at explaining but drop me a message and I’ll do my best.
Hey, can you follow me back, please?
- I don’t follow back, sorry. Main reason being I try keep my dash filled with posts I am interested it, such as other peoples blog posts, or QR codes.
Where do you get your info from?
- I collect it from a number of Japanese blogs and then compare to see what’s reliable and what isn’t. I also have two Japanese guide books.
Do you speak Japanese?
- Yes, I studied it for around 3 years and went there for two weeks.
How long does it take you to make a guide?
- Between 1-3 hours depending on the length
What other games do you play?
- I play a variety of different games, but mainly Pokemon. I’ve also recently started playing Monster Hunter
Will you be doing more giveaways?
- It really depends on everything, so yeah, I’m not sure. Possibly.
Will you return for the next AC-game?
-It depends on the circumstances. But yeah, I’m not sure.
Why did you start this blog?
- I was like you! I was interested in the game and was struggling to find information. So instead of complaining and sitting there bored, I formed this blog where I could collect information and share it with others.